November 23 and 24, 2018
Friday & Saturday - 8:30 am to 4:10 pm
LDS Chapel - Lemon Creek Building
Questions? Contact Beth Dobson at 907-321-7930
Registration: - $15.00 covers the two day event and lunch/snacks are included
$20 late registration fee in place after 11/13/18
Swimming Merit Badge will require an additional $6 to $12 for pool entry
Registration will open at 8 pm October 30 through November 8th
REGISTRATION BUTTON BELOW (Look for the red arrow)
Merit Badge CLASS SIZES ARE LIMITED so REGISTER EARLY
Merit Badge Class Registration information.
- You MUST check prerequisites for each merit badge class carefully. Some classes are limited by age or rank. If the Scout does not meet rank or age requirements listed when coming to the fair we will have to adjust their schedule. See Merit Badge Requirements in downloads below
- There will be two class sessions each day so you can take a total of four sessions; two sessions on Friday and two sessions on Saturday.
- Some Merit Badges require 2 sessions. Make sure you register for all sessions.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Be Prepared for your MB classes. Read the requirements before you come to the fair. Some instructors have also listed specific preparatory work on the registration site. See Merit Badge Requirements in the downloads below.
Wear your Scout uniform: Special Dessert if you have on your BSA uniform.
All Scouts need to bring to the merit badge fair:
- Blue cards for each merit badge session signed by your Scoutmaster or his designee.
- It is recommended to bring the official Merit Badge pamphlet if you have one available.
- Paper or Notebook and Pen or Pencil.
- Signed and completed Activity consent forms. Download Here