National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT)
Who, When, and Where?
Who: Any Scout or Venturer who meets the participant requirements (below)
When: August 7-12, 2017 (Monday-Saturday)
- Participants should arrive between 11:00AM and 12:00PM on Monday, August 7, 2017 for check-in.
- Pick-up is August 12, 2017 at 5:00PM after the closing ceremony. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend the closing ceremony.
Where: Denali High Adventure Scout Base near the McKinley Princess Lodge off Mile Marker 177 on the Parks Highway.
Participant Recquirements & Expectations
- Youth from Troops must:
- Be at least 13 years of age by August 7, 2017 but not yet 18 by August 12, 2017.
- Hold the rank of 1st Class Scout or above.
- Youth from Crews must:
- Be at least 14 years of age by August 7, 2017 but not yet 21 by August 12, 2017.
- Both male and female members may partiicpate in the course.
- Participants will live by the Scout Oath and Scout Law at all times.
- Participants must attend all sessions of the course to receive recognition for completion.
Register with the form below, it's easy!
All fees will be paid in full and all forms must be received at the council office no later than July 21, 2017.