Get in touch with your inner scientist! This June and July, Camp Gorsuch will be hosting a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) day camp for girls and boys that are entering/exiting the 1st through 8th grades. Participants will have the opportunity to choose hands-on classes ranging from archery to robotics.
- ONLY $250.00 a week with a multi-week discount! (If campers participate in multiple weeks, not only do they get a discounted rate, they will also have a good understanding of the basic science principles that built our past and will shape our future!)
- Each additional week is discounted $50. For example, a youth registered for 2 weeks would pay $250 for the first week and $200 for the second. A youth registered for three weeks would pay $250 for the first week, $200 for the second week, and $200 for the third week.
- Contact email@example.com if you have registered for 3 or more weeks to ensure you receive the discount for the 3rd and 4th week.
- Before and After care is available for an additional $50 charge.
- A roundtrip shuttle from Anchorage to camp is available for an additional $50 charge. The shuttle leaves from and returns to the Scout Office located at 3117 Patterson St, Anchorage, AK 99504. Departure time is 8:15am and returns at 5:45pm each day.
- Scholarships are available, based on need. Please download "Campership Application" below and this document by mail to
- Great Alaska Council, Boy Scouts of America
- ATTN: Finance and Fundraising
- 3117 Patterson St.
- Anchorage, AK 99504