University of Scouting
University of Scouting is the largest training event in our council each year. Class topics range from learning new games to lead with your Cub Scouts to planning a high adventure trek for your older Scouts. Parents, unit leaders, and even older Scouts are invited to attend and learn how to take their unit program to the next level! Let's continue to make Scouting the premier youth development program in Alaska!
Download the information packet below!
- Where: Mirror Lake Middle School (22901 Lake Hill Dr, Chugiak, AK 99567)
- When: Saturday, November 17th from 8:00am - 4:30pm
- For Parents, Adult Leaders, and Scouts age 11 and up
- Cost includes lunch, school rental, and patch!
- $30 per adult ($40 if registered after November 4th)
- $20 per youth ($30 if registered after November 4th)
- What to bring:
- A notebook and something to write with
- A water bottle
- Your Scout uniform
- To register:
- Click the registration button below and log-in to your tentaroo account.
- If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one before proceeding with your registration.
We are looking for instructors! If you are interested in teaching one of the classes on the class list, contact Mike Hayward, Training Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org
|2018 Information Packet||Includes class schedule and schedule worksheet.||Download|