Program Powered by Popcorn
If a Scout earned a popcorn Campership in 2019, any Scout who renews their registration for the 2020-2021 year will become qualified for a Popcorn Campership equivalent in Scout Bucks. The Scout Bucks will be redeemable at a 1:1 ratio, which can be used at the Council Scout Shop, Council Camp Trading Post, or towards 2021 Council Camp Fees.
If a family paid for 2019 Council Camps with Scout Bucks and renews their registration for the 2020-2021 year, the Scout will receive Scout bucks in the amount paid to camp fees at a 1:1 ratio, which can be redeemed at the Council Scout Shop, Council Camp Trading Post, or towards 2021 Council Camp Fees.
Scout Bucks will expire December 31, 2021.
*Will be mailed July 2020 based on registrations*
The 2020 Popcorn Sale is upon us!
Order #1 Due Sunday August 9
Order #2 Due Sunday September 13
Anchorage/Mat-Su return Saturday October 17
Order #3 Due Sunday October 18
All checks due to Council by Friday November 13
Power your Scouting program year with Popcorn!
All units interested in selling popcorn should register their unit: CLICK HERE
To view the Early Bird Popcorn Kick Off from June 24th: CLICK HERE
2020 Product Line Up
- $50 American Heroes Donation
- $30 American Heroes Donation
- $35 Cheese Lover's Box
- $25 Salted Caramel Popcorn
- $20 Blazin' Hot Popcorn *NEW*
- $20 White Cheddar Popcorn
- $15 Unbelievable Butter Popcorn
- $15 Popping Corn Jar
- $10 Caramel Corn
- Sell $2,500 - earn a 50% Campership towards in Council summer camp fees (expires December 2021)
- Sell $3.700 - earn a 100% Campership towards in Council summer camp fees (expires December 2021)
- Top 100 Party - the Top 100 Popcorn Sellers in the Council with over $1,500 in sales are invited to our party held at Dave & Busters in Anchorage. For qualified Scouts, off the road system, a $20 Amazon gift card will be sent.
- $250 total sales in Military Donations earns the Silver Patch
- $500 total sales in Military Donations earns the Gold Patch
30% Base Commission available to all units who pay their invoice on time
1% Attend Trails-End Webinar for unit Popcorn Kernels
1% Average of $400 sales per Scout
1% Average of $500 sales per Scout
1% Average $600 sales per Scout
1% Unit return 3% or less of order
2020 Popcorn Return Policy
A unit can return no more than 10% of order and no more than 10% of any one product.