Unit to Unit Product Transfers & Product Returns Online
Unit to Unit Product Transfers
Many units will exchange excess products they’ve ordered with other units in their area in lieu of returning products to the Council. The Trail’s End System will facilitate these transfers by allowing units to transfer products from their popcorn orders to another unit within their council.
- Under the Popcorn Orders page, click View next to your approved unit order with the inventory to be transferred.
- Click the Transfer Inventory button and select the District and Unit from the dropdowns menus of the unit that is receiving the inventory
- Enter the quantities (cases and containers) to be transferred
- Click the Submit Transfer Request to complete the form
- If the receiving unit has not accepted the product transfer, the giving unit can cancel the product transfer by going to the Transfers & Returns page on the left navigation menu and clicking the Cancel button next to the transfer request.
- The primary contact of the receiving unit will be emailed a notification of the transfer request
- Go to the Transfers & Returns page on the left navigation menu.
- Review the pending products transfer. If correct, click the Approve button, or the Reject button if the transfer quantities are incorrect.
Once the receiving unit has accepted the product transfer, adjustments will be made to each unit’s popcorn invoice statement to reflect the product transfer.